Soldiers who shot unarmed protesters at Lekki toll gate may be in serious trouble after their barracks was discovered.

The revelation was made by Mr , a human Rights Lawyer and Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN on Monday.

He said a group he oversees has identified the barracks where officers of the military who shot protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, came from.

Based on the investigation gathered so far, ASCAB has facts that shots were actually fired at the tollgate and people died from those shots.

Disclosing this when he appeared as a guest Arise Tv, the human right lawyer said: “We have already identified the barracks where the soldiers left for Lekki, we have already identified the barracks.

“the President was likely to have been told, soldiers were ordered so I want to believe that’s why it was not addressed and they said it was a rumour but I think the facts are emerging now, that indeed soldiers went to Lekki, indeed they fired at protesters and indeed some of the protesters at least two have been officially acknowledged to have died from gunshot wounds.”

Watch video below:

Deal of the day

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.